Getting Dust on the Turning Tools

While the glue was drying on the picture frames I made, I decided to turn a pen, so I grabbed a hunk of bloodwood and came up with this:

pen_1

Yesterday I took a piece of babinga and turned this one:

pen_2

This morning, after wrapping the completed pictures (see post here) to keep them clean until they’re delivered, I made this key chain/stylus/pen contraption out of walnut:

stylus_2

I also took a blank I glued up a few days ago and turned a pepper mill:

pepper_mill_1

I’m using a food-safe finish for this, and took this picture after putting on the first coat.

Posted in Wood projects

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Archives

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 6 other followers

%d bloggers like this: